Monday, December 21, 2009

Sweet baby S. Rhode Island photographer creates studio newborn portraits for south shore massachusetts newborn in RI newborn photography studio


I can't wait to share this preview with you tonight. As if Christmas time weren't magical enough, I am blessed to spend the week leading up to it with a few sweet newborns. Baby S and her parents traveled a long way to the studio today and we had so much fun capturing S's first days of life. She was 10 days old today... a perfect age for newborn portraits. 5-10 days of life is the ideal time to create portraits as baby's are still very sleepy and haven't yet hit their two week growth spurt. Baby S was an absolute dream. Amazing skin, a gorgeous little face (I was seriously tempted to smooch), and she loved to be curled up into the most adorable poses. I've been waiting to try out some new family poses and everyone happily indulged me today. Dad gets the award for what he went through! Thanks so much for coming to play today. I can't wait to show you all the rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */