Saturday, June 6, 2009

A quick sneak peak! Baby girl's 3 month portrait session, Rhode Island and Massachusetts baby portrait photographer




Only a few hours until the truck pulls up to move us to Rhode Island and I am still not packed! I thought I would take a break from wrapping my crystal in discarded newspapers to get this preview up before I lose the internet for a few days. The joys of moving! At least this little cutie is making me smile this morning. Baby A is just three months old and absolutely adorable. Her parents have chosen the Baby's First Year package so I get to come back and play a few more times this year. I can't wait to see this little peanut grow up :0) Enjoy your preview!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */