Monday, June 22, 2009

Two more newborns last week! Smiley baby boy. Rhode Island newborn baby portrait photographer


Last week I had the pleasure of photographing two adorable newborn baby boys. Both were under two weeks old and super sleepy, just the way I like them! This first little guy was born to the mother of one of my favorite maternity sessions you may remember from a few weeks back. I loved visiting with mom and grandma again, and meeting dad, and am so excited to be coming back twice this year to capture how much baby R grows with the baby's first year package. Baby R was already a pro in front of the camera (just like mom!) giving me tons of sweet newborn smiles. Enjoy your preview!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */