Sunday, September 13, 2009

2009 holiday greeting cards. Family portrait holiday cards. Holiday family photos. Rhode Island and massachusetts family photographer

Getting started on my 2009 Holiday family portrait card templates. Fall clients, keep an eye out for all of your card design options here. I'll be adding more in the upcoming weeks. Anyone who has a session before November 29th can have these puppies in the mail in time for the 2009 Holiday season. Share your portraits with everyone you know. You'll blow those shutterfly cards out of the water when you send these ;0) Finish options range from the economical photo finish to the luxurious linen and pearl card stock. Photographers, I will hopefully have the card templates for sale in a week or so.

Still want to book a Holiday family portrait session? I have 2 openings left in Central Ma (Grafton). You can read about them here. Here are a few samples but you can see the full set on Flickr.

Special thanks to my model family! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */