Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On location outdoor senior portraits. Massachusetts and Rhode Island Senior portrait photographer. Berlin, Ma.



I've been up all night editing and I'm about to run out the door for a newborn shoot this morning, but a had to at least share a few of yesterday's senior session. J was my first senior and my camera adored her. I wanted to get into senior portraits this year, but my baby and newborn schedule kept me overbooked all summer. I decided to do J's session last minute (her yearbook pictures are due Friday!) so I would have some shots for my portfolio. Boy am I glad I did! She didn't take a single bad picture! Besides being gorgeous we had some great weather and J had some great ideas. We did the whole shoot at her house. I should have about 30 images for you tonight mom and J, so keep an eye on your inbox. Enjoy your preview!





















1 comment:

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */