Friday, September 18, 2009

Massachusetts newborn portrait preview. Needham heights newborn portraits. Rhode island newborn photographer.


Wow, it has been a busy week of work! Here is your long awaited newborn preview. I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since my last newborn post! Don't worry, I will have another adorable newbie for you in just a few days. This little girl was so sweet and squishy! She was nice and sleepy after being topped off with a bottle of mama's milk. Great idea mom. She let us play quite a bit, until I touched her hands that is. She did NOT like me messing with those hands. You'll notice they are in the same position in almost every shot. This girl would kick my butt in arm wrestling. She was seriously way stronger than me! We didn't go too wild with props for grampa's sake, but we did try out a few headbands that mom had on hand. Baby S modeled them like a pro. Mom and dad received a Heidi Hope Photography gift certificate at their baby shower, so I hope their gift giver enjoys previewing these portraits as well!






1 comment:

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */