Saturday, February 7, 2009

Massachusetts Maternity Portrait Photographer- Connacht and John's Maternity Session

Yesterday was the Maternity Session for Connacht and John. Let me just say that I could have torn the two straight out of a JCrew catalog. That baby is going to have the most amazing blue eyes. Connacht and John were so laid back that I didn't even feel like I was on the job. I think I laughed through the entire shoot. From trying to get the dogs to stay on the bed (I think we managed a decent shot!), to John's "manakin face," my face hurt from smiling at the end of the day. I hope they had as much fun as I did. I absolutely can't wait for the baby to arrive so I can come and visit with my camera again. Here is a sneak preview... enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */