Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, I wasn't planning on doing a Valentine's Day shoot... until Nana came over last night with the most adorable red outfit for Giuliana. What better way to try out some of my new backgrounds than with my favorite subject? I had to break out these angel wings and take a few shots before she grows anymore. They were purchased as a newborn prop, but I guess I'm in denial that Giuliana is too big for them. I'm just sitting down to edit and here's one of my favorite shots (although I can't decide which version I like better. Maybe you can help me decide!)
Couldn't you just eat her up???

And here is one of my favorites in the red:



The whole batch will be on flickr soon: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heidihope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */