Monday, March 9, 2009

Newborn Portrait Session. Massachusetts Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer

This past Saturday was the newborn session of the adorable little K. We had a bit of a rough start. She was tough to get to sleep... I guess she wanted to stay up for all the action! When she was alert, she really looked right into the lens. After about an hour and a half, she finally drifted off to sleep. Then she was a real dream to work with! She let me pose her to my hearts content. She woke up hungry towards the end. You would never know she is crying in the family shots! Here are a few of my favorites. She is such a sweet girl! Now's the hard part, how will we ever pick which images for the birth announcements??

You can click on each image to see it larger :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */