Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sugar and Spice. South Shore Massachusetts Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer. Hingham newborn portraits by RI newborn photographer.



Am I a bad decision maker, or is this baby girl way too cute?!?! Once again, I have a very large preview for you because I am apparently incapable of narrowing things down! I was so excited to meet little A. I had done mom's maternity shoot so I have been counting the days until this baby arrived! This baby girl was loving mommy's tummy so much, she didn't want to come out. She was born at over 9 lbs just a few days before our shoot.

I could have cried holding baby A because she reminded me so much of my daughter as a newborn. She had the sweetest temperament. Even when she was wide awake, she was content just looking around at all the commotion.

I'm really happy with the way these shots came out. I've been waiting to use my brown backdrop with a baby and finally got my chance. A's nursery is turquoise with white and brown accents, so I think the brown shots are going to look STUNNING on those walls. I'll be coming back twice this year for the "Baby's First Year" plan. I can't wait to watch this sweet girl grow up!

Enjoy your preview! (remember you can click each image to see it larger)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */