Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Sweetest Gift! Massachusetts Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer Heidi Hope Photography



I’m on a newborn roll! This tiny peanut was my latest session. I offered to do a few newborn sessions for the “pampering pals” part of the mother’s playgroup I’m in… instead of the usual banana bread drop off… and this was my first. Little D was my tiniest newborn to date, weighing in at only 6 and change. She is an adorable baby girl, who I thought looked exactly like her mommy. It was a dark cloudy day so the light wasn’t ideal, but I think we managed some pretty cute shots. I have to give all the credit to that adorable face. There must be something about me lately though, the last few newborns have been quite a challenge to get to sleep. Luckily I whipped out the heating pad and remembered my baby whispering techniques (that NEVER worked for Giuliana) and after much effort, baby D was finally putty in my hands. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */