Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh Baby! Massachusetts and Rhode Island Baby Portrait Photographer



Oh baby! Yesterday was the 6-month old baby portrait session for cutie pie C. Unfortunately, C didn't want anything to do with having his portrait taken! We tried everything in the book... bottle, bath, toys, games, songs, even a nap. After 2 1/2 hours me, mom, and auntie were all exhausted! And still no smiles. I think we managed some cute shots... thanks to those adorable big blue eyes (even if they had some tears in them!). But, I'm hoping to stop in another day to try to get a smile out of this little man. Here's your preview mom. I'll bet he took a nap and then smiled all afternoon right?!?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */