Monday, April 6, 2009

Boston Massachusetts and Rhode Island Engagement Portrait Photographer. City of Boston Engagement Portrait Session



Ok, I finally had some time to start editing my engagement shots from yesterday. Sorry J&D that I threw yours up sooc ("straight out of camera"), I was just so excited to show you! You will have an edited preview soon I promise! In the meantime, here is my other adorable couple A&M. It got very cold for this afternoon session, however the light really turned to our advantage at the end. I love the lens flare in some of the shots, very romantic! We traveled around the esplanade, Boston commons, and the brownstones of back bay. My goal is to get into Fenway for a session one day! I'm laughing going through these photos because it looks like I had them kissing all over the city, but really, I didn't even have to ask them! These two are very in love :0)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */