Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Massachusetts and Rhode Island Maternity Photographer: Massachusetts Maternity Portrait Session


This weekend I had the maternity portrait session for Robyn and Chris. It turned out to be a beautiful day for April, sunny and 60 degrees, so we were lucky enough to head outdoors for part of the session. It is so nice to shoot outdoors again! As many of you know, I began this business as a natural light photographer shooting only outdoors. I finally invested in an indoor set up, but most of the time I still refuse to use any artificial light. We generally set up near a big sliding glass door or in a room that gets great light from the windows. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I am thrilled to get back out to my comfort zone! Robyn and Chris were SO much fun to work with. They had me laughing the entire time. "NEVER cover the belly button!" Robyn was so laid back, she let me pick everything for the shoot. I was dying to use the black and white fabric backdrop for a maternity shoot and she gladly indulged me. Plus, she had a PERFECT belly! I can't believe she is due in a month. They have hired me for the Premium Maternity and Newborn package so I am thrilled that I get to come back to visit the star of the show, their new baby girl!

Enjoy your preview!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */