Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Special delivery! Massachusetts and Rhode Island Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer. Attleboro newborn portraits.



Oh girl! Another cutie pie. I don't have much time to blog this morning because I am swamped with work and falling behind! I have 3 sessions to edit and another newborn today at noon. Usually I can catch up on the weekend, but I booked myself solid with 2 engagements and a children's session. I thought I would at least take a second while my newborn linens are drefting in the wash to post a few shots from yesterday's shoot. I know mom and dad are dying for a peak! I promise to have more for you soon!




1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!! You are amazing! You make me want to have another baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */