Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Portrait Session Paxton Ma. Rhode Island and Massachusetts Family portrait photographer Heidi Hope Photography


Ahhhh, fresh air! I love being back outside!!! Today I had so much fun photographing a beautiful family at Moore State Park in Paxton, Ma. It was a cloudy morning, but at least the rain held off. When I returned home my luck had not yet run out because G took a nice long nap and I could dig into editing these shots. I am just in love with the images from this session! The children had so much personality and you could tell just how much the whole family enjoyed each other. Even Meme got in on the session and helped me get the kids to smile! We shot for almost 2 hours and hiked all around the grounds, yet 5 year old B and 3 year old M both hung in there for the entire shoot. M was a total ham and I found countless shots where no one else is looking into camera except her. She was always looking straight through my lens. Her eyes just make you melt. A photographer's dream! Thanks so much for the great session, enjoy your preview :0)





1 comment:

  1. Those kids are adorable!! I LOVE the one of them sticking out their tongues! SO cute!! Amazing job of course!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */