Friday, May 22, 2009

Maternity Beach Portrait Session: Rhode Island and Massachusetts Maternity Photographer

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being back outdoors! Have I mentioned that? Now that the weather is nice, it seems that every portrait session is my new favorite. Yesterday's is no exception. I am so excited about the images from yesterday's maternity portrait session. This couple was up for anything. We started at the their home taking some studio style photos, so of course we captured all of the classics, but then we headed to second beach in Newport and I just love the portraits we created. Those are the ones that I had to share here. I loved working with the sunlight and playing with all of the qualities that sun, wind, and water lend to a photograph. I will be heading back in a few weeks for Leo's newborn session and I can't wait to work with this couple... soon to be family... again! Enjoy your preview!








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Brought a smile to face...and isn't that what it's all about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics gave me goosebumps. Amazing

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */