Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maternity Portrait Session- Rhode Island Maternity photographer, surprise maternity portraits!


I'm not sure why I can't sleep. Perhaps its that we are closing on a house in two weeks, moving our entire life, my business, and my husband's job, or that we're leaving for the Caribbean in 4 days! What ever it is, my clients are reaping the benefits! When I was up at 2am tossing and turning I decided to break out my laptop and start editing yesterdays maternity session. Maybe it was the excitement over this shoot that made me unable to sleep! I am thrilled with these images. This client was amazing to work with. For starters she was stunning. The kind of pregnant woman I was jealous of my entire pregnancy! But it wasn't just that, she was so fun to work with. She was doing these portraits as a surprise for her husband, and I'm pretty sure his jaw will drop when he sees them :0) Let's hope he isn't a faithful follower of my blog! I'll be coming back to visit lots this year as we will also be doing newborn and baby's first year packages.

I am so happy with these images. Thanks for letting me share how beautiful they turned out! Enjoy your preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */