Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet baby girls! Massachusetts and Rhode Island Newborn portrait photographer, in home newborn photographs



What a week! 3 newborn girls, a maternity session... and we're moving. Yesterday was one of three baby girls in one week and I had so much fun photographing her family. I felt like I had known them forever. Baby P took a very long time to get to sleep.... nursing, noise machine, space heater, heating pad, shushing and patting.... but when she finally drifted off she was an absolute dream to work with! I'm still working on a newborn pose that I have in my head and baby P is the closest I've come to it. Look how adorable this girl looks posing for the camera! Mom was such a good sport playing the waiting game with me that I felt like I was visiting with an old friend. Enjoy your preview.... I must get back to editing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */