Friday, July 17, 2009

Newborn Baby C. My teeniest newborn! Rhode Island and Massachusetts newborn baby portrait photographer. In home and on-location newborn portraits.



Yesterday I had a double header and was all over the map! My day started off with this adorable newborn baby girl, C. The day was extra special because it was actually Baby C's due date. Baby C made a very early appearance almost 6 weeks ago at just over 4 pounds. She spent a few weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Newton Wellesley Hospital, but was finally home with mom and dad when I came to visit. What a special way to celebrate her homecoming! For our session, C was already over 6 pounds with the most adorable chubby cheeks. She was my teeniest newborn so far, however I must say, she peed and pooped more than any newborn I've ever worked with!!! Me, mom and dad were all completely covered. None of us minded though, because C was such a sweetheart! Enjoy your preview mom and dad, and your sweet little angel :0)





1 comment:

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */