Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Newborn portrait session with a beautiful big sister! Rhode island and massachusetts newborn portrait photographer.




Today was the newborn session of the adorable baby J.  Baby J was a very big boy who loved nothing more than cuddling with mommy and was not very happy with me when I took him away!  He took lots of work to get to sleep and woke pretty easily.  Although we did manage some great shots, I have to admit, my favorite shots from this session are from big sister M who stole the show!  M was the easiest toddler I have ever worked with at a newborn shoot.  She completely stole my heart and my camera absolutely adored her!  She was only 18 months old, and held her brother so gently.  I loved working with this family and was a little sad when our "playdate" was over.  Enjoy your preview :0)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */