Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Heidi Hope Studio. Opening November 1st 2009 in Warwick RI.

The Heidi Hope Studio is opening November 1st and I couldn't be more excited. I am so thrilled to share this space with all of you that I am offering a promotion to my home clients. If you have already booked a home session in the coming year, you can move it to the studio and receive $50 in prints (plus no travel fee!). I am in the process of solidifying my new schedule so you must act soon! Let me know before October 7th that you would like to move your session and receive your $50 print credit towards any sitting!

A bit about the studio:

The Heidi Hope Studio will be opening in November 2009. It is a warm and home-like natural light studio where clients can relax and make themselves at home. Client sessions are always booked with plenty of extra time so that they never feel rushed. The studio is open by appointment only so there will never be anyone else in the studio when you are. We just sit back and wait for that perfect moment. Forget the department store studio experience! I feel that the comfort of my subjects is just the first step in capturing a meaningful and intimate portrait, allowing true personality to shine through. There are toys and snacks for babies, comfortable nursing areas for new mothers, and of course plenty of beauty to take in! Leave everything at home. I have thought of everything parents could need and it is all right in the studio.

I can't wait to show it to you all! Pictures will be coming this month :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */