Friday, October 9, 2009

Newborn baby C. Rhode Island newborn photographer creates on location newborn portraits in Berkley Massachusetts.


Three little newborn boys to share with you today and this little man is the first. It has been a very busy week here and today is the first chance I've had to sit down at my computer and finally go through my loot. I was so excited when I uploaded these shots. Baby C was so much fun to play with. You may have noticed that newborn girls have far numbered boys in recent months, but this week I was finally able to break out the blue! C's parents had lots of great ideas and we had fun trying to get this little man into all of them. Literally. So dad's glove got a little tinkle on it, but it was all in the name of a great photo! Luckily C is a baby's first year baby, so we'll have lots more opportunities to work that glove in. Enjoy your preview mom and dad. Loved seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */