Monday, October 5, 2009

Rhode Island Family portrait photographer creates on location outdoor holiday family portraits in Grafton Massachusetts.


Preview number 3! Only one left to go! This family was so much fun to meet and work with. 4 siblings, a spouse, and a little peanut. Have you all been in a lot of weddings??? They got right down to business and were naturals in front of the camera. Definitely my fastest shoot of the day. I didn't have to chase a single one of them for a shot! On top of that they brought along an absolutely adorable baby girl for me to play with. Enjoy your preview. I think mom is going to be very happy with you this Christmas. (Are you going to be able to keep her away from these pictures until then?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */