Monday, October 5, 2009

On location teen portraits. Rhode Island and Massachusetts teen and senior portrait photographer

Lots of previews for you today and here is the first. I've known this soon-to-be-famous beauty since she was first born but hadn't seen her in probably 10 years until yesterday. I was thrilled to get the phone call that she needed portraits done for her upcoming promotions because that meant I got to see her again. I babysat for her and her brother when I was in high school. When I was fourteen she was the youngest baby I had ever held at only 2 weeks old. Anyone who has ever babysat for a family regularly knows that you feel a bit like they are your family. E is now a very talented singer/ songwriter, and I'm holding new babies every other day! Crazy how fast things change in life. Unfortunately we had no sun, which was really what I wanted for the "look" of the photos, but it didn't much matter because E stole the show. Turns out my favorite shots are actually the stormy looking ones anyways! I hope you enjoy your preview E, I loved catching up with you and seeing what a gorgeous young lady you have become :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */