Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby E 7 months old. Rhode Island and Massachusetts baby photographer creates holiday baby portraits in Warwick Rhode Island portrait studio.


I was so excited to have this little man back in front of my camera and I can't wait to share the preview with mom and dad. It was a very dark day so we had to shoot right up close to the windows, but we managed to come up with a few adorable sets for baby E. His big blue eyes were just gorgeous to photograph and although he was a little groggy from his nap, he did so great in front of my camera the entire time! I thought for sure he would protest when we put him in the red bucket, but he was so content. I loved playing with him and his parents and think we got some adorable shots. Enjoy your preview mom and dad. Can't wait to show you the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */