Friday, November 6, 2009

First newborn in the studio! New england newborn photographer creates fine art newborn portraits in Warwick RI newborn studio.


I am dying to share this preview with you. This adorable little peanut nailed every shot in the book for me yesterday. What a way to break in the studio. After my first week shooting in the new space, I am completely in love! I love the light, I love having everything at my fingertips, and I am so excited about all of the new possibilities for my newborns this coming year. Mom and baby C arrived yesterday morning and C was ready to party. Baby girls never want to miss a beat. She took a little work to get to sleep but once she was out, we had so much fun. Mom was amazing with her. It was easy to see that mom's arms were C's favorite spot in the world. Enjoy your preview mom and dad. Can't wait to show you the rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */