Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One and a half. Rhode Island portrait photographer creates one year old baby portraits in Warwick RI portrait studio.


Why do boys always get blessed with the most amazing lashes??? This little man was so much fun to chase around my studio and those big brown eyes made me melt! 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 years old is, in my opinion, the most challenging age to shoot. They have stranger anxiety and take a while to warm up, they don't sit still for more than a nanosecond, and they only last about 30 minutes before they tire of the camera completely. My daughter falls into this age group now and it takes a whole lot of trickery to get a decent shot of her. (No, I am never above bribery) But when you can catch a portrait of a child that age, it is truly magic. This little man was no exception. I absolutely love these portraits and am so excited to show you the rest mom and dad. Enjoy your preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */