Friday, January 22, 2010

13 and 2! Sibling portraits at the Heidi Hope Studio by Rhode Island and Massachusetts family portrait photographer Heidi Guerard.

I just can't seem to get out of the house this morning. The newborn session laundry is just endless! While I'm waiting to hear the dryer buzzer sound (and seriously pondering a laundry service for the studio), I figured I would get one of today's previews up. Luckily G is contently eating her orange slices and catching up on her DVR'ed Super Why episode, so I have a few moments to be productive. Earlier this week I had a few visitors at the studio. Adorable 2 year old C and his big brother traveled down from Boston with mom and dad for their session. C was one of the best two year olds I've had at the studio. I think it is because he had such a great big brother to look up to! I had so much fun photographing them both. Here is a little preview. Can't wait to show you the rest mom and dad.



2 comments:

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */