Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first baby of the year! Rhode Island and Massachusetts newborn photographer creates natural light studio newborn baby portraits in Warwick RI


My first newborn of the year visited today. The whole family braved the snow to keep me company in the studio. Mom, dad, big sister (who was a most fabulous model), and even aunty! They were all so much fun to work with. Baby L was only 6 days old, but ate more than any baby I've seen! She was a teeny little girl at under 7 pounds so perhaps she was just trying to catch up to her big sister :0) Even though she ate much more than she slept, we still managed some adorable shots. I had a very hard time choosing for the preview. I have many new favorites from this session. Enjoy your preview family. I can't wait to show you the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */