Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter 2010. A few pics from home!

I don't believe I've brought my camera home since January. So much for my resolution! I enjoyed a Sunday off this week and spent the day with S and G gardening and painting eggs for Easter. G has not been liking the camera lately, but today she was a total ham! At 1 1/2 years old, she sang the whole alphabet on camera and actually flashed me a few smiles while I was documenting her work. And hard at work she was! This girl could color for hours. Here are some of my favorites from our Easter egg painting.

5 comments:

  1. oh my lord, she is like picasso. amazing concentration and dedication to the craft. The images of the little miss are fabulous..thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter egg coloring session! As Kris said, thanks for sharing with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful daughter must have your creative gene!! As seen in her egg painting skills!! Your photos of all the babies on your site are just incredible. I can't wait to see all of the photos of Baby O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori DonfrancescoMarch 30, 2010 at 6:13 PM

    Wow! She is the perfect model! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is amazing!!!! Great work as usual Heidi...you're pretty amazing as well!! I know it's still a little early...but I think she'll be a "lefty" like her Nana.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */