Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 month old baby portraits, baby B. Rhode Island baby photographer creates studio baby portraits

So many changes going on at the studio this week! I'm about to introduce you all to some new additions to the Heidi Hope family, but while I'm keeping you in suspense, I'll distract you with some adorable baby cuteness. Two 3 month olds visited the studio last week and here is the first. You'll notice I'll be keeping previews short and sweet in the coming months. The studio is over-booked, I'm hoping to shorten the wait for full galleries, and I'll be saving the best portraits for last in client galleries rather than posting them here... so get ready for an even better surprise on your gallery posting date mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */