Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby A's 1 year old session. Another baby's first year graduate! Rhode Island and Massachusetts photographer creates in home baby portraits in Ma


What a way to get through this long winter! I have had so much fun over the past weeks celebrating the first birthdays of many of my Baby's First Year clients from 2009. Last week I traveled to Baby A's house for a fun and relaxed 1 year old session. You may remember A from his last 2 previews at 6 months and 9 months. At this shoot I also wanted to capture some of the special details of A as a baby before his baby days are too soon past. It is always sad to say good bye to a baby's first year client at their one year shoot, but I hope to continue creating memories for these families as they grow and I feel so blessed to have been a part of capturing the special moments of their year past. Thank you and enjoy your preview mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */