Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm about to have another niece! Rhode Island and Massachusetts maternity portrait photographer for on location outdoor and studio pregnancy portrait



I am so thrilled to share this preview with you. This gorgeous couple is very dear to me, and inside that beautiful belly is my soon-to-be-born niece! With less than a month to go, I figured I better get going on this preview and gallery. Mom and dad-to-be have been patiently waiting for it to go up. That's what happens when you are family... I know you'll still love me even if I'm horribly late posting your preview! This couple wasn't crazy about the standard maternity portraiture so I got to have lots of fun trying out new stuff. We even headed outdoors and they braved the FREEZING cold for the end of the session. Enjoy your preview G and K. I can't wait to welcome this baby girl into the world :0)











1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them! I lurk on your blog regularly checking out your new posts because your photos are just stunning, but this is my favourite set by far!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */