Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blue eyed boy! 6 month old baby portrait session. Rhode Island and Massachusetts baby photographer.


I have two previews that are sure to make you smile on this cold and rainy morning. Yesterday I traveled to the Boston area for two wonderful shoots. The first session was in the south shore where I had the pleasure of playing with this sweet boy and his mommy for a few hours. This little boy has some of the most fantastic blue eyes I've ever photographed! He was already on the move, starting to crawl and sitting up on his own. He was very interested in the camera. Just when we had him smiling and laughing, I would pick my camera up and he would stop everything and stare right into it! I did manage to sneak some smiles in though mom. I think we ended up with some adorable shots! Enjoy your preview.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */