Monday, August 10, 2009

One year old portraits. Massachusetts and Rhode Island photographer, first birthday baby portraits, on location outdoor portrait photographer.


This adorable little man was my second session yesterday and he was an absolute joy to photograph.  I was nervous when I arrived because he was a bit weary of me.  1-2 year olds tend to run away from the camera because they are at an age when stranger anxiety is at it's height.   That is when on-location photography is worth its weight in gold.  A one year old who might normally be crying as you try to bribe them to sit in front of the camera at a studio can instead run around and play while I quietly chase them around capturing those real smiles on camera.  After a little play time at home, D warmed right up to me and we became fast friends!  D was on the move so much that our session was literally "on the run."  I had so much fun singing and running around with D, and even chatting with mom.  Enjoy your preview!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */