Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet baby girl. 3 month old session. Rhode Island baby photographer, outdoor on-location baby portraits.



Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing two little cuties that were so sweet I wanted to take them BOTH home with me! This little 3 month old baby girl was my first session of the day. She was such a content baby and her big blue eyes looked straight into your soul. She woke up from her morning nap very happy and gladly obliged us in front of the camera for the next two hours. We started at home and then took a short walk to nearby Jamaica Pond. Her parents have chosen the Baby's First Year package, so you and I will be lucky enough to see this adorable face a few more times this year! Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */